Becoming a member of the Greater American Falls Area Chamber of Commerce has its benefits. The Chamber is here to assist our members be more successful and help drive local business.
General Member Meetings:
Noon on the 3rd Thursday of each month at the American Falls District Library
Board Member Meetings:
Noon on the 1st Thursday of each month at the American Falls District Library
- Monthly Networking Opportunities
- Yearly Business Appreciation Banquet
- Participation & Exposure in Area Events
- Website Advertising
- Committee & Event Input
- Opportunity to Advertise in Area Relocation Packets
- Business Referral System
- Chamber of Commerce Membership Sticker
Come to a General meeting for more information about Chamber events, other local businesses, and the opportunity to network. Providing your input will make the Chamber a stronger organization for you!
- Internet Exposure: Free links & listing to your website from the Chamber’s site, plus bonus internet advertising opportunities.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Ceremonies provided to members to highlight new locations or renovations.
- Event Sponsorships: Help sponsor or participate in a Chamber event and get your name displayed and promoted throughout the event.
To become a member of the Greater American Falls Area Chamber of Commerce, please download, print, and fill out the Chamber Membership Application and mail along with your membership fee to:
American Falls Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 207
American Falls, ID 83211